Laser Dental Treatment
Looking for a virtually painless dental experience? Laser Dentistry might be what you’ve been searching for.
Today’s modern lasers offer a degree of precision and a wide range of applications in restorative and reconstructive dentistry.
Our laser treatment – Waterlase®
At M.A Dental, we use revolutionary laser technology to perform a variety of dental procedures, including cavity preparation, caries removal, tooth etching and a wide range of both hard and soft tissue procedures.
The Waterlase® uses laser- energised water to cut teeth and is ideal for hard and soft tissue procedures for both children and adults. The innovative new dental device significantly improves patients’ comfort in the dentist’s chair as it completely eliminates the heat, pressure, and vibration of traditional dental drills.
Why Laser Dental Treatment
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anaesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- We use Waterlase® laser to perform many dental procedures with fewer shots and less anaesthesia.